Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default find last row in column

I have data that is consolidated in columns (up to 15 columns). I want to
put a total at the end of the rows, which is not a problem. What I need
however is to delete the columns that don't get used (say if they only
consolidate 10 columns). I know there is a way to find last cell of data for
a column, but is their the same functionality to find the last cell in rows?

Thanks!

Mike
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CLR CLR is offline