Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default excel 2007 questions on how to

I have two questions.

If I create a custom theme color pallete I like, is there a way to
AUTOMATICALLY LOAD that when opening excel, whether a new or saved
sheet?

The formula bar used to expand as needed to show a really long field,
if it was more than one line. Now I have to click just to the right on
the auto-expand arrow. Is there a way to change a setting that that
field auto-expands/contracts as needed, depending on the length of the
content in the cell?

Thanks
ga

George Applegate
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default excel 2007 How to Create column heading across multiple columns

I would like to create the following column heading

Performance Metrics
day week month

How do I create a heading that extends across multiple columns and then show
sub-columns below it?
--
Thank you,
Glenn