Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default I trying to develop a macro to print my worksheets

Hi all,

I trying to develop a macro to print my worksheets. Here's the problem,
I never know how much data my end-users will incorporate into any one
worksheet. In some instances, one worksheet can result in five pages or
more of printout. How do I achieve the following:

1.) set a page break so that if, for example, I have 400 rows or 4000
rows of data that each page print 40 rows data.

2.) Print multiple row column headings on each page.

I would appreciate any help on the subject.

--
infomercialscams
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

#2. In xl2003 menus:
File|page setup|Sheet tab

Type in the rows (Like $1:$4) in the "Rows to repeat at top" box

#1. With different sized fonts and cells that can contain wrapped text (who
knows how many lines within a row), this is very difficult--toss in how
different printers show the output, I'm gonna say it's impossible.

I would do my best by just setting the print margins as conservative as I need.
Or if I'm lucky, I'll be able to add manual page breaks every 35 (or so???)
rows.

infomercialscams wrote:

Hi all,

I trying to develop a macro to print my worksheets. Here's the problem,
I never know how much data my end-users will incorporate into any one
worksheet. In some instances, one worksheet can result in five pages or
more of printout. How do I achieve the following:

1.) set a page break so that if, for example, I have 400 rows or 4000
rows of data that each page print 40 rows data.

2.) Print multiple row column headings on each page.

I would appreciate any help on the subject.

--
infomercialscams

--

Dave Peterson