Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
infomercialscams[_2_] infomercialscams[_2_] is offline

Default I trying to develop a macro to print my worksheets

Hi all,

I trying to develop a macro to print my worksheets. Here's the problem,
I never know how much data my end-users will incorporate into any one
worksheet. In some instances, one worksheet can result in five pages or
more of printout. How do I achieve the following:

1.) set a page break so that if, for example, I have 400 rows or 4000
rows of data that each page print 40 rows data.

2.) Print multiple row column headings on each page.

I would appreciate any help on the subject.

--
infomercialscams