Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel Version 2007 - AddIns load individually

Excel Addins (third party manufacturer) have been installed into Excel.

In Version 2003 Addins were instantly loaded and made available.

However in Version 2007 the addIns (*.xla's) are normally loaded
individually each time Excel is opened and each addin name is displayed in
box and with a status bar.

This is very time consuming when several Addins are loaded each time.

Also sometimes when go into Excel options/Addins the Addins can not be
displayed straight away the page can take a long time to load.

I have been assured by the Manufacturer of these Addins that problem is to
do with Microsft Office.

Can anyone out there give me any useful advice on this?