Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Changing the order the addins load

Is there a registry setting that allows me to change the order that Excel
loads addins?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I don't know the answer to your question, but I'm wondering what problem
you're seeing. Can you elaborate?

"havenlad" wrote:

Is there a registry setting that allows me to change the order that Excel
loads addins?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks for the reply

No idea, the ticket came back from the developers with "please assist user
by changing the registry to allow an addin to load before all other addins".
I replied with asking which registry key and got an Out of Office, so was a
bit stuck.

Turned out it is HKEY Current
UsersSoftwareMicrosoftOffice10ExcelOptions and apparently from there
it gives all the addins and the order in which they load and I can change the
order. Will find out on Monday if it worked. It's new one on me.