Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default counting rows when filtering data

I have forgotten what how to set a worksheet so that when I filter data, the
resulting count shows in the bottom left corner. Please help!

Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

It's not a setting you can change.

Debra Dalgleish explains the problem and provides a work-around.
http://contextures.com/xlautofilter02.html#Count

Well, you do have to have the statusbar visible.
In xl2003 menus:
Tools|Options|View Tab|check status bar (near the top).

--

Dave Peterson