-   -   counting rows when filtering data (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/229873-counting-rows-when-filtering-data.html)

vera

counting rows when filtering data

I have forgotten what how to set a worksheet so that when I filter data, the
resulting count shows in the bottom left corner. Please help!

Thank you.

Dave Peterson

counting rows when filtering data

It's not a setting you can change.

Debra Dalgleish explains the problem and provides a work-around.
http://contextures.com/xlautofilter02.html#Count

Well, you do have to have the statusbar visible.
In xl2003 menus:
Tools|Options|View Tab|check status bar (near the top).

--

Dave Peterson