Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Pivot table - Problem with % - part 2

Well, I managed to have a pivot with turnover for my customers of year 2008
next to year 2007 and next to that the difference in % as well as the
difference in ‚¬.

This leads to my next problems :
As I have 2 years (2007 & 2008) I get 2 sets of each 2 columns : 1 for the
'difference in %' and 1 for the 'difference'. This means that each set
contains a blank column (here for the year 2007). Is there any way other than
change the width of the column to 'hide' each 2007 column ? I tried hiding
the columns but then I loose the title information (here % Diff 2007), so I
left the empty column as a width of 1 and thus kept title information.

Another problem is the 'formatting'. New customers for 2008 result in an
"error" result in the % difference : "#DIVIDEBY" is stated if there is no
turnover in 2007. Can this be avoided in any way ?

Looking very much forward to your very very kind help :-)

Regards from Belgium, Ann
--
Ann, Flanders, Belgium