Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Pecoflyer[_301_] Pecoflyer[_301_] is offline

Default Pivot table - Problem with % - part 2

Hallo Ann from Belgium,
om jou te helpen is het misschien makkelijker een voorbeeld van je
gegevens te kunnen bekijken.
Indien je wenst kan je deze op de forum posten waarvan hieronder het
adres.
Inschrijven is gratis, en er is echt GEEN addertje onder het gras !
Groetjes van Zaventem

Ann in Belgium;333795 Wrote:
Well, I managed to have a pivot with turnover for my customers of year
2008
next to year 2007 and next to that the difference in % as well as the
difference in ‚¬.

This leads to my next problems :
As I have 2 years (2007 & 2008) I get 2 sets of each 2 columns : 1 for
the
'difference in %' and 1 for the 'difference'. This means that each set
contains a blank column (here for the year 2007). Is there any way
other than
change the width of the column to 'hide' each 2007 column ? I tried
hiding
the columns but then I loose the title information (here % Diff 2007),
so I
left the empty column as a width of 1 and thus kept title information.

Another problem is the 'formatting'. New customers for 2008 result in
an
"error" result in the % difference : "#DIVIDEBY" is stated if there is
no
turnover in 2007. Can this be avoided in any way ?

Looking very much forward to your very very kind help :-)

Regards from Belgium, Ann
--
Ann, Flanders, Belgium

--