Martini25

Default Paste a function as a fixed number

I need to move a big number of cells that have been calculated by using a
simple function (SUM) to anther spreadsheet. In the new spreadsheet I DON'T
whant the function but only the actiul result of the sum as a fixed number.
Is there an easier way to do this than to retype all the numbers again??
There are 700 so I really hope for your help:-
JulieD

Hi

copy the numbers
click where you want them pasted
choose edit / paste special - values
the actual numbers should be pasted notthe formulas

Cheers
JulieD