Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I reduce the amount of columns in a sheet?

Hi,
I use Excel 2007 Home and Student.
It has a lot of columns (max. number: XFD. you do the math). that means the
horizontal scroll bar is very not sensitive, and not helpful for using only 3
charts. Can I make the sheet offer me less columns?
Thanks a lot,
D_N_A