Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I view Excel data in Internet Explorer?

Using IE 7.0, Office 2007, Windows XP SP-3. I have a website I use that
displays an embedded Excel table. After upgrading to Office 2007, IE no
longer displays this table when I navigate to the website. Any suggetions?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Changing to Office 2007 shouldn't of effected you IE browswer usnless changes
were made to the IE version by the upgrade. I would go to microsoft.com and
install all the IE upgrades. You are probably running now with IE 8.0. I
suspect you may of had an IE explorer 8.0 beta version that Office 2007
replaced with IE 7.0. Office 2007 probably installed bad version of the IE
explorer because the installation package requires IE and didn't recognize
the version you had installed on your PC.