Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Unable to scroll in unlocked worksheet

Hi, I am working in a spreadsheet that was made by someone else, and was
originally protected (the workbook as well as every sheet in it). I have
unprotected the whole workbook, and also the sheets that I need to edit. I
then selected all the cells in the range that I need to edit (by typing the
range into the formula bar) and gone Format-Cells-Protection and unlocked
them all. However, I still can't scroll the worksheet or click on any cells
to select them. The only way to select the cells is to type the address in
the formula bar, which gets very tedious when there are so many cells to
edit. Any suggestions as to how I might be able to get the worksheet to
scroll (so that I can see the data that is offscreen at the moment) and allow
me to edit the cells? I have already checked the VBA code, but I can't see
anything in there locking the sheet.
Thanks in advance.