Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Why am I unable to scroll with mouse in Excel 2007 worksheet?

I want to know what setting to adjust, and where that setting is located,
that will allow me to scroll up and down in an Excel worksheet using the
scroll wheel on my mouse.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

By default that feature is on. The only other option is that you zoom with
the mouse wheel. If that is on you can turn it off by choosing Office
Button, Excel Options (at the bottom), Advanced tab, first group, and uncheck
Zoom on roll with IntelliMouse.

If this helps, please click the Yes button,

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire