Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Date entry

I actuall have two questions. I have had problems with people entering
incorrect dates. Dates like; 2-16-209, or 2-116-2009. These invalid dates
cause problems with other functions I have running.

My question is, is there a way that I can input dates into specific cells
exclusively with the aid of a pop-up calender?

I am already using a variety of list to prevent other errors, but the
problem is that many people do not use the list. They just type in the data.

Is there any way that I can make the list mandatory/the only means of
entering data into specific cells?

Date of entry Mark New Users to Excel 4 August 22nd 07 06:12 PM
Restricting date entry relative to current date bwalshjr Excel Worksheet Functions 1 April 10th 07 12:49 PM
date entry Mags Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 2 January 25th 07 12:26 AM
last entry of a particular date shaji Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 July 29th 06 03:54 PM
Date entry magstate Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 2 March 23rd 05 07:15 PM