Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Hendrix Hendrix is offline

Default Date entry

I actuall have two questions. I have had problems with people entering
incorrect dates. Dates like; 2-16-209, or 2-116-2009. These invalid dates
cause problems with other functions I have running.

My question is, is there a way that I can input dates into specific cells
exclusively with the aid of a pop-up calender?

I am already using a variety of list to prevent other errors, but the
problem is that many people do not use the list. They just type in the data.

Is there any way that I can make the list mandatory/the only means of
entering data into specific cells?