Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Protecting the Print Range.

I don't want other people who have access to my file to adjust the page breaks.
The size of the file never changes just the data in it and if someone does a
reset page breaks it will mess everythingup.

Is this possible in Excel 2003?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You could use a before_print event but their printers may need different?

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"becky" wrote in message
I don't want other people who have access to my file to adjust the page
breaks.
The size of the file never changes just the data in it and if someone does
reset page breaks it will mess everythingup.

Is this possible in Excel 2003?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

What is a before_print event?
Most of us print to the same style of printer so that may not be an issue.
I'm trying to protect the master.

"becky" wrote in message
I don't want other people who have access to my file to adjust the page
breaks.
The size of the file never changes just the data in it and if someone does
reset page breaks it will mess everythingup.

Is this possible in Excel 2003?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Look in the ThisWorkbook module

With Sheets("Yoursheetnamehere")
..Cells.PageBreak = xlPageBreakNone

'then reset yours

'you may?? need to set zoom to theirs or let them set by a cell value
mv = Sheets("Trades").Range("q1").Value
..PageSetup.Zoom = mv 'Sheets("Trades").Range("q1") '72

end with

Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software