Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default links

I have a Totals workbook with 52 sheets for 52 weeks of the year, the formula
in the cells are linked from cells in an input workbook. Somehow, I have
linked the wrong cell in several of my formulas. (on my totals workbook, one
cell should be pointing to "G32 sheet 1 input" from the input workbook but
instead it is pointing to "J32 sheet 1 input") , and sheet 2 should be "G32
sheet 2 input" instead of J32, etc. and this is pulling input information
from sheet to sheet) to my Totals Workbook. Is there a way to change the J
to G without having to do all 52 worksheets manually?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Please let us know the formula you have..

When you say "pulling input information from sheet to sheet to my Totals
Workbook". Is this pulling the sum or count from Sheet1 to Sheet52..??

If so you might be able to use the below formula which gives you the sum or
count from all sheets in your Total sheet.

=SUM(Sheet1:Sheet52!A1)
will adds up the total of cell A1 in all sheets from Sheet1 to Sheet52.. Not
sure whether this will be helpful...

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria