Karen

Default Printing worksheets

I have an employee notebook where each employee has a sheet. The informtion
for each employee covers four sheets -- one sheet for each calendar quarter.
I have formulas set up for calculations on all four pages of each sheet. I
would like to print out just the first quarter for each employee--that would
be the first page of each sheet. Is there any way to print out the first
page of each sheet in one batch? I am running Excel 1997.
Bill Kuunders

You could select all sheets at once using <cntrl and the mouse pointer
or if that is available in 97 right click on one of the sheet tabs and
select "select all"

You can then hide all the other rows or columns that you do not want to
print and
then print all..

It may pay to do a print preview first.

--
Greetings from New Zealand

Bill K

"Karen" wrote in message
I have an employee notebook where each employee has a sheet. The
informtion
for each employee covers four sheets -- one sheet for each calendar
quarter.
I have formulas set up for calculations on all four pages of each sheet.
would like to print out just the first quarter for each employee--that
would
be the first page of each sheet. Is there any way to print out the first
page of each sheet in one batch? I am running Excel 1997.

Bill Kuunders

You're welcom.

As so often is the case in excel there are other ways.

I believe the 97 version still has the report manager readily available.
You would need to save the different views (custom views) first and then set
up a report
printing the different views.

Or you could use macros to select and print the areas after you have given
them names.
(insert names define add)

Get back to me if you need more help.

--