Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Combining worksheets

I have 7 worksheets that are laid out identical for fields, etc. I would
like to have a single summary worksheet that automatically updates when cells
are changed in the other worksheets. This is a very simple worksheet and I'm
pretty sure there is a way to do this simply.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Terry,

Assuming as you said all the 7 worksheets are identical, create another
Summary worksheet with the headers and let's say your data starts in A2 in
all the worksheets, in cell A2 enter the formula as follow

=SUM(Sheet2:Sheet7!A2)
then copy the formula across your summary sheet

Replace sheet2 and sheet7 with the name of the first and last worksheets in
your workbook

If this was helpful please click yes