Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Combing 2 lists of data

Hi
I have 2 lists, each list has a no and value column. (cols A to D below)
I need to combine them into 1 list which is cols E & F below
here is a small example of what I am trying to do
Col A Col B Col C Col D Col E Col F
111 1 100 5 100 5
222 3 111 3 111 4
333 6 333 2 222 3
444 2 333 8
444 2

--
bookman
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If you are looking at totalling the values of a number in E1 use the below
formula in F1

=SUMIF(A:A:C:C,E1,B:B:D:D)

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"bookman3" wrote:

Hi
I have 2 lists, each list has a no and value column. (cols A to D below)
I need to combine them into 1 list which is cols E & F below
here is a small example of what I am trying to do
Col A Col B Col C Col D Col E Col F
111 1 100 5 100 5
222 3 111 3 111 4
333 6 333 2 222 3