Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Sending Email from within Excel 2003 using Outlook 2003

I have an Excel 2003 worksheet that gets updated frequently by several
individuals during the week. This person (updating the worksheet) in turn
needs to notify all other users (via email) of the changes.

I've been looking around at some of the discussion group websites
recommended for emailing out of applications and only found a VBA code
example on the David McRitchie's site. I know nothing about VBA and was
hoping to find a simpler way to achieve the above. I'm working on Windows XP
platform.

I thank you in advance for any guidance or recommendations,
Mike

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You can start here
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

You can download example workbooks to test the code
Post back if you need more help

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm