Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Calorie Counting Chart

I am trying to go on a very organized diet. I am going through my fridge and
my pantry and putting little colored stickers on different foods in different
calorie ranges.

I want to be able to use excel so i can make quick combination when i'm
hungry with out having to do a lot of on site calcutations.

So basically i need help find a way to setup excel to maybe have some drop
downs with some basic colors blue,red,green, etc. and and i want to be able
to link those colors to a value. and have all those values add up in the
column.

so for example column "A" is breakefest and I want to have 3 yellows and a 1
red I want to be able to go to excel and say I want those and in the total
box it shows what those add up to so if Yellow is 10 and red is 30 that would
put me at 60 calories.

I am trying to make this as easy as possible for me so i stay on the
bandwagon this time any help would be appreciated thanks in advanced!