Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Automatically Pulling Cells from Different Tabs and Files

The first file 2 should say file 1.

"bscuga" wrote:

I want to have a formula that I can automatically pull cell c100 from tab 1,
tab 2, etc...from file 2 and pull cell d87 from tab 1, tab 2, etc... from
file #2. How do I automate this like when you create a regular formula using
the same tab and dragging and Excel populates the new cells with the new
formulas (for example: first formula is a1-b1, second formula is a2-b2). I
want the formula to automatically be like =[file 1]tab1!$c$100/1000 for
formula 1 and formula 2 to be =tab1!$d$87/1000. The second set of formulas
should be =[file 1]tab2!$c$100/1000 and =tab2!$d$87/1000. I want as I drag,
to have the tabs automatically change.

Does anyone know how?