brad

Default How do I omit rows containing nozero values when printing in excel

I'm trying to conditionaly hide rows from printing based on values in a
paticular column of my worksheet. Is this possible? Thanks.

Hi Brad,

Filter your list prior to printing.

Cheers,
JF.

Dave Peterson

I find the easiest way to do this is to apply Data|Filter|Autofilter to my
range.

Then I use the filter to show/hide what I want.
Then I print
and then Data|Filter|Showall to see everything again.

--

Dave Peterson
Davbwalker

The problem is that I have a range of 4 pages of info, so if I autofilter
and the data I want is at the top and bottom of the range, then I get 2 pages
containing half of the info I want and 2 blank pages between them. Is there
any way around this without reseting all page breaks and print areas? Thanks
again for your help.
Dave Peterson

It sounds like you've added some manual page breaks to your worksheet.

You could clear those manual page breaks and do the autofiltering, then print.

Or you could do the autofilter and copy to a new worksheet--then print from
there (and delete the sheet when you're done.