Dave Peterson

It sounds like you've added some manual page breaks to your worksheet.

You could clear those manual page breaks and do the autofiltering, then print.

Or you could do the autofilter and copy to a new worksheet--then print from
there (and delete the sheet when you're done.

Davbwalker wrote:

The problem is that I have a range of 4 pages of info, so if I autofilter
and the data I want is at the top and bottom of the range, then I get 2 pages
containing half of the info I want and 2 blank pages between them. Is there
any way around this without reseting all page breaks and print areas? Thanks
again for your help.

--

Dave Peterson