Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I fill a text box with colour?

I have created an organisation chart using text boxes and llines. I wanted
to change the background colour of the text boxes but the only option I get
under Edit, Text Box, is to change the font?

Any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

A very tiny trick:

If you click IN the text box and right-click and choose Format Text Box, the
only options are to format the Text.

First position the cursor to the EDGE of the Text Box ( the cursor will
become a slim 4-headed arrow) and then right-click and choose Format Text Box.

Now you will get the full eight tabs. CHoose Colors and Lines.

--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200842

"annie2000" wrote:

I have created an organisation chart using text boxes and llines. I wanted
to change the background colour of the text boxes but the only option I get
under Edit, Text Box, is to change the font?

Any ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Are you sure it is a text box.?

or is that a Autoshape which has got Fomat option on rightclick..
--
If this post helps click Yes