Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Pivot Table template?

How do I set up a pivot table template? I need to create reports for each
state with identical fields and formatting from the same spreadsheet over the
next few weeks.

Once the report is created, I copy/paste it into Word so I can delete the
labels and distribute it either as a Word doc or a .pdf. Im new to pivot
tables and must be doing this the long way. Whats the proper way?

Thanks!