Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default inserting a hyperlink into a conditionally formatted cell, Excel 2

I have a cell that is conditionally formatted. It references another cell and
the format (font and fill color) is dependent on the value of the referenced
cell. I want that conditionally formatted cell to be a hyperlink, but I don't
want to use the hyperlink's format (blue underlined and purple underlined
font), I want it to retain the conditional formatting. It keeps the correct
fill color, but the font goes to Hyperlink defaults. The font color needs to
stay conditional. Can anyone help me? Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

In xl2003 menus:

Select the cell
Format|Cells|style
and choose Normal

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default inserting a hyperlink into a conditionally formatted cell, Exc

That was easy enough. Thanks.

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

In xl2003 menus:

Select the cell