Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Amy Amy is offline

Default Conditionally Formatted Cells

I have some cells in a worksheet that are conditionally formatted. I need to
count the number of cells that have green text. How can this be done?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Did you use a formula to set the conditional formatting? If so, you can use
that formula (might need a little modification) to count how many cells meet
the criteria.

Use the logic of *why do some cells have green text* to create a formula to
count those cells.

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP