-   -   Conditionally Formatted Cells (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/177642-conditionally-formatted-cells.html)

Amy

Conditionally Formatted Cells

I have some cells in a worksheet that are conditionally formatted. I need to
count the number of cells that have green text. How can this be done?

T. Valko

Conditionally Formatted Cells

Did you use a formula to set the conditional formatting? If so, you can use
that formula (might need a little modification) to count how many cells meet
the criteria.

Use the logic of *why do some cells have green text* to create a formula to
count those cells.

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP