Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Sort Rows Pivot Table-Excel 2007

Hi,

I have a pivot table with the following structure (all rows, sum for values,
no column, no report filter):

Client Document Date Value
1001 000600 18-10-2008 1.000,00
100100 05-01-2008 500,00
Total 1001 1.500,00
1002 000602 08-08-2008 2.000,00
000603 09-09-2008 3.000,00
100101 05-02-2008 1.400,00
Total 1002 6.400,00

How can I sort the date in ascending way? I woul like to sort the date
within each client.

The option Sort by in more options sort are not available.

Thanks,