Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to Show SUM of field value in other column

Hi all,

I have a pivot table, in that my data is arranged in given manner:

% RPW
..01%
..02%
SUM:.03%

I want one more column which show this SUM, in each row:
% RPW Total
..01% .03%
..02% .03%

Note: Fields are in pivot table, so we can not take any cell refernces, here
we can use only calculate items for formula but iam not able to find
workaround for this.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Suppose I have 2 columns in the initial data. Drag 1st field to the 'row
field section', 2nd field to both 'column field section' and 'data items
section'.

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"arun" wrote:

Hi all,

I have a pivot table, in that my data is arranged in given manner:

% RPW
.01%
.02%
SUM:.03%

I want one more column which show this SUM, in each row:
% RPW Total
.01% .03%
.02% .03%

Note: Fields are in pivot table, so we can not take any cell refernces, here
we can use only calculate items for formula but iam not able to find
workaround for this.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Jacob,

Scenario is that.
% RPW column is created from "Calculated Item" formula from other column in
pivot table.So this is not visible in pivot table field lists.

So dude i want my sUM into diffrent column having .065 in each row.
%Total(pivot tabe field) %RPQ(Calculated Item Field) SUM
..06 .06/2=.03 .065
..07 .07/2=.035 .065
SUM:.065

"arun" wrote:

Hi all,

I have a pivot table, in that my data is arranged in given manner:

% RPW
.01%
.02%
SUM:.03%

I want one more column which show this SUM, in each row:
% RPW Total
.01% .03%
.02% .03%

Note: Fields are in pivot table, so we can not take any cell refernces, here
we can use only calculate items for formula but iam not able to find
workaround for this.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If you are looking of grand totals for rows...
Right click|Pivot Table Options window| Check Grand totals for rows.

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"arun" wrote:

Hi all,

I have a pivot table, in that my data is arranged in given manner:

% RPW
.01%
.02%
SUM:.03%

I want one more column which show this SUM, in each row:
% RPW Total
.01% .03%
.02% .03%

Note: Fields are in pivot table, so we can not take any cell refernces, here
we can use only calculate items for formula but iam not able to find
workaround for this.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Jacob,

Simply i want, (the SUM show in both rows, if we add .01 & .02)
% RPW Total
..01% .03%
.02% .03%

Hope u got my point.