Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default are there templates for...

I am trying to find excel 2003 templates for 2 sheets that I currently am
maintaining
1) a sheet of all our batch schedules. this has the batch name, schedule run
day and date and time and some other information. I would this sheet to give
me infotmation like when the heaviest time of the scheduling is. things like
that.

2) I will be managing 2 or 4 developers with work requests that I assign to
them. I would like to be able to monitor their workload and be able the
schedule new work for them based on thier current workload. this would
involve the using the start and end dates for the reuqests to track how much
work they have and when they would free up to accept more work.

I know that this is alot to ask of a templates but I am not fimiliar with
excel templates so I amnot sure how intense they can get

Please let me know if you need more information

thanks in advance for the help

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

There is a list of free templates at the following site

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...595491033.aspx

this would be a good place to start.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire