Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do you make column headings in Excel that are vertical?

I'm trying to create a form in Excel that uses column headings that are read
vertically instead of horizontally. I've seen Excel forms that have it, but
don't know how they did it. Please help.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

"dixietractorworks" wrote:

I'm trying to create a form in Excel that uses column headings that are read
vertically instead of horizontally. I've seen Excel forms that have it, but
don't know how they did it. Please help.

Highlight the columns you want vertical. Right-click somewhere where the
columns are highlighted. Select 'Format Cells'. Go to the 'Alignment' tab
and on the right is an orientation where you can make it whatever degree of
vertical is pleasing to your eyes.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Format Cells... Alignment and adjust to suit
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200841

"dixietractorworks" wrote:

I'm trying to create a form in Excel that uses column headings that are read
vertically instead of horizontally. I've seen Excel forms that have it, but
don't know how they did it. Please help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Format Cells/ Alignment/ Orientation
--
David Biddulph

"dixietractorworks" wrote in
message ...
I'm trying to create a form in Excel that uses column headings that are
read
vertically instead of horizontally. I've seen Excel forms that have it,
but
don't know how they did it. Please help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

dixietractorworks;282814 Wrote:
I'm trying to create a form in Excel that uses column headings that are
read
vertically instead of horizontally. I've seen Excel forms that have it,
but
don't know how they did it. Please help.

Hi
right-click the cell
Select Format - alignment and format as you need

--
Pecoflyer

Cheers -
*'Membership is free' (http://www.thecodecage.com)* & allows file
upload -faster and better answers

*Adding your XL version* to your post helps finding solution faster
Pecoflyer's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=14
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/sh...ad.php?t=78995