Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
BB BB is offline

Default How do I make column headings vertical in Excel

I am doing a report and need to make column headings vertical and cannot
figure out how to do it.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Select the headings you want vertical, gotoformate cellslook at
"orientation and select the vertical (Text) box.

Mike Rogers
--
The only dumb question is the one you did not ask.