Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
DTP DTP is offline

Default Adding

I am making a price list based on supplied figures. I would like to add a
markup on every number in every field. To do this successfully I would need
to input a number into each cell and have that individual cell increase by a
set amount and display the new figure. That way I can press tab input a new
figure into the next cell and repeat this process for an entire spreadsheet.

or alternatively (or in addition to),

If I was to have a spreadsheet with the original figures, then highlight the
entire spreadsheet and in one action increase every figure by a set amount
that might be even more convenient.

The markup would be a set figure not a percentage but I could do with
knowing how to do both.

Regards,
Glen
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

DTP

In a cell out of the way enter the value you want to add, when that is done
select that cell and select copy. Select all the cells you want this figure
added to, right click and select paste special. Select add and ok out. Now
clear the cell that had the value in it you wanted to add, you are done!!!

Mike Rogers