Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Changing paste order

Hi,

If I copy Haig Paul into a single cell but want it to read Paul Haig in the
cell or 2 cells what do I have to do?

It has a comma

VMT

Paul
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Paul,

You can use following formula, if you have this data in cell A1:-
=MID(A1,FIND(",",A1)+1,LEN(A1)-FIND(",",A1))&" "& MID(A1,1,FIND(",",A1)-1)

Thanks & Regards,
--
Dilip Kumar Pandey
MBA, BCA, B.Com(Hons.)