Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Chart references and worksheet copying -- HELP!

I have an Excel worksheet with a chart on it. If I make a new copy of the
sheet, the chart is copied as well, but it refers to data on the ORIGINAL
sheet, not the copy.

I could manually change the chart data range, but it there any way that this
could be done at the time the worksheet is copied? What if I had several
charts? This could get time consuming.

I basically want to copy an entire worksheet, often with several charts, and
have the charts on the new worksheet refer to data on the new worksheet. Is
this possible?