Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How Can I remove cells assigned in Box Name

FormulaeName manager, select name to delete and click Delete button.

Regards,
Stefi

Iraj ezt *rta:

Hi all:
I assigned lot of rows in my spread sheets in box name list(Left top corner box)in excel 2007. But I tried to remove some list name, the result was nothing. I don't want to delete those cells in row, but I don't need the name to be in box name list.

I appreciate any instruction in advance.

Cheers