-   -   How Can I remove cells assigned in Box Name (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/224693-re-how-can-i-remove-cells-assigned-box-name.html)

Stefi

How Can I remove cells assigned in Box Name

FormulaeName manager, select name to delete and click Delete button.

Regards,
Stefi

€žIraj€ť ezt Ă*rta:

Hi all:
I assigned lot of rows in my spread sheets in box name list(Left top corner box)in excel 2007. But I tried to remove some list name, the result was nothing. I don't want to delete those cells in row, but I don't need the name to be in box name list.

I appreciate any instruction in advance.

Cheers

Iraj

How Can I remove cells assigned in Box Name

Thanks Stefi again, for helping me.
Iraj

"Stefi" wrote:

FormulaeName manager, select name to delete and click Delete button.

Regards,
Stefi

€žIraj€ť ezt Ă*rta:

Hi all:
I assigned lot of rows in my spread sheets in box name list(Left top corner box)in excel 2007. But I tried to remove some list name, the result was nothing. I don't want to delete those cells in row, but I don't need the name to be in box name list.

I appreciate any instruction in advance.

Cheers

Stefi

How Can I remove cells assigned in Box Name

You are welcome! Thanks for the feedback!
Stefi

€žIraj€ť ezt Ă*rta: