Gail M.

Default Merging info from a table to a report

I have a large table of names, dates and financial
calculations that I need to 'regularly' put into a form.
The information changes each time. Right now the Report
is in Word and the Table is in Excel. I tried to Merge,
but the dates and dollars did not come out in the right
format, and I could only do one line of info for each
person, when in fact I could have many lines in 1 field.

Should I be diong this in another software? Or does Pivot
Tables or Macros do this??

Gail