Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel data

I want to be able to fill out a master wrksheet and have it populate other
specific wrksheets based on the data entry for Location.
Example: I have 4 wrksheets, 1 Master, 1 DC, 1 Baltimore, 1 NoVa
When someone enters a location on the Master sheet I want it to
auto-populate the appropriate other worksheet. Any thoughts??
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi aware
Is it possible for you to use "IF" formulas in the other worksheets, like as:
=IF('MASTER'!B5="DC",'MASTER'!D24,"")