EHN

Default How do you keep a comment close to the cell it relates to in Exce.

I added comments to an excel sheet and then added many rows and moved things
around. Now my comments are all over the place, I wish to keep them a
certain distance in relation to the cell, is there anything I can do.
Dave Peterson

I'm not sure you can control this.

But you can move them back to where they belong by using some code at Debra
Dalgleish's site:
http://www.contextures.com/xlcomments03.html#Reset

--

Dave Peterson