Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Tabs query

Hi

I'm wondering if this is possible, but am fairly confident that the
answer will be 'no.'

Is there any way of having the tabs - either on a workbook, or in the
multipage on a userform - vertical, rather than horizontal?

Thanks

Steve
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You are right, it is not.

--
__________________________________
HTH

Bob

"Steve" wrote in message
Hi

I'm wondering if this is possible, but am fairly confident that the
answer will be 'no.'

Is there any way of having the tabs - either on a workbook, or in the
multipage on a userform - vertical, rather than horizontal?

Thanks

Steve

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Is this because you have lots of tabs and you can't see them all to choose from
them?

If yes...

You could rightclick on the VCR/DVD like controls to the left of the horizontal
scroll bar.

You'll see a list of sheets popup where you can select the one you want (or
choose to see more, then choose).

Another option:
http://contextures.com/xlToolbar01.html
Or Ron de Bruin's xl2007 addin:
http://contextures.com/xlToolbar01b.html
(From Debra Dalgleish's site.)

Steve wrote:

Hi

I'm wondering if this is possible, but am fairly confident that the
answer will be 'no.'

Is there any way of having the tabs - either on a workbook, or in the
multipage on a userform - vertical, rather than horizontal?

Thanks

Steve

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Is this because you have lots of tabs and you can't see them all to choose from
them?

No, it's an aethetics thing. I guessed as much, though.

Thanks Dave and Bob for your replies.

Steve