Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel Dashboards without VBA?

Fellow Forum Members,
I'm using Excel 2007 and my objective is to setup a trading log that tracks
my performance with charts that dynamically update to applied custom date
range filters. Otherwise known as Excel Dashboards. The link below shows
screenshots of the dashboard I am trying to emulate with Excel 2007.

http://www.fxtraderlog.com/screenshots.htm

I have all my trading data laid out in a tabular format simlar to what is
shown in the top screenshot. My tabular layout differs in that it includes 4
additional columns. My chronological data layout I'm using seems to be
troublesome for conventional Excel charting methods.

When I apply custom filters for open dates and close dates, my Excel charts
do not dynamically react. What I have determined is that I need to bypass the
conventional charting methods used in Excel and focus instead on using an
Excel Addin that will let me setup a dashboard similar to what is shown in
the screenshots.

Can anyone out there help me out by recommending to me any Excel Addin that
will let me setup an Excel Dashboard with no VBA programming?

Any help that will help me get past these two hurdles will be greatly
appreicated. Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

No need to cross post & multi-post, most of us look at all the Excel
newsgroups.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire