Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Seating Capacity

Hello,

Basically, I want to maximize seating capacity...

Below is a sample data...
A B C D
SEAT Hrs Operation Work Hours No of work days no of Employees
100 18 9 5 ?

I want to see how many employees can be hired given the following conditions
OR/AND perhaps how many seats are needed if I have x number of employees, x
hrs of operation, x Work Hours etc...

Your help is greatly appreciated!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

The conditions are the data listed below... Given samples...
Seat available=100
Hrs of Operation=18
Work Hrs of Employee=9
Days of Work=5 Days
Employees to be hired is what I need.

Thanks.

"Test" wrote:

What are the conditions?

"al_ba" <al_814 wrote in message
Hello,

Basically, I want to maximize seating capacity...

Below is a sample data...
A B C D
SEAT Hrs Operation Work Hours No of work days no of Employees
100 18 9 5 ?

I want to see how many employees can be hired given the following
conditions
OR/AND perhaps how many seats are needed if I have x number of employees,
hrs of operation, x Work Hours etc...

Your help is greatly appreciated!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

What does the number of work days have to do with this? Are you working
people only 1 day a week?

Very simply, if you have 18 hours of available time and each shift is a max
of 9 hours you can get two shifts in per day.

If you have 100 seats that means you can hire 2*100 = 200 employees.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"al_ba" wrote:

The conditions are the data listed below... Given samples...
Seat available=100
Hrs of Operation=18
Work Hrs of Employee=9
Days of Work=5 Days