Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Picture

I would like to only show a picture when you select a the cell next to it
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Look he

http://www.jkp-ads.com/articles/ShowPicture00.asp

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"Rhgri" wrote in message
I would like to only show a picture when you select a the cell next to it

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

1.Right click on the toolbarfrom the popup select control box
2.Select image icon from the control box that appears on the screen and
draw it on the sheet1
3.Select the image box on the sheetright clickproperties
4.In the property dialog boxset visible=false and give picture
location in picture=
5.Now open code window and paste following codes

Code:
--------------------

If Target.Row = 1 And Target.Column = 1 Then
Image1.Visible = True

the picture will be display on selecting A1 of sheet1

Chris
------
Convert your Excel spreadsheet into an online calculator.
http://www.spreadsheetconverter.com

--
Chris Bode