Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default query wont go to cell

I created a query and asked it to go to A2, as I don't want it to wipe
out my header row. I have this to refresh on open, but it goes to
A1and wipes this out? Can I fix this, as this sheet feeds a pivot
table,and I need to leave the headers intact. (one column has a blank
header, so the pivot table refresh fails.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Try editing the query. Click on any cell in the query. then go to worksheet
menu

Data - Import External Data - Edit query